Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Primary school friend.

OoooOoo. Saw a primary school friend today near my house.

A quaint twist of fate I will say it, as I did not recognise her from the start, or rather, I never had any faintest sign of recollection of her.

Recorded in "thrilling fashion" below was the whole chain of events.

~~~

Today, I was a optimistic 5m from the shelter while keeping myself dry from the afternoon rain with my trusted umbrella. There was this gal who was standing under the grateful shelter, yet to me, she seemed as if she wanted so much to walk over to the bus stop which I came from.

Being the gentleman that I was, I readily went up to her and asked if she needed me to shelter her from the uncompromising rain. It was such a gracious act, especially when the bus stop was a whopping 50m away from the shelter. Eh.. Okay.. Stop that snigger whoever is reading this. Haha.

And she replied that she actually came from the bus stop instead of wanting to go there. Oops. Silly me.

As I turned away, she was shooting me a weird look, as if I were some lao ah pek requesting for some illicit deals from her.

As usual, it was my pretty little imaginative minds exploring the wildest and most ridiculous possibilities.

And she blurted out:" You are BennY!!"

*Diaoz.*

She turns out to be my primary school friend.

~~~

Chatted with her while she was waiting for her boyfriend to come down and shelter her from the rain. Friendly banter. She was in my friendster and I did not know who she was initially. Haa. Interesting.

Awww~~ anyway that's sweet from her boyfriend. Really, the silly things that people will do for people they care about.

Haaaa!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home