Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Wastrel of time.

I am a great believer of horoscopes, though I prefer to only believe those that predict I will have a good day ahead. That's human nature for you.

Well, I have my daily read of horoscopes from a free subscribed email service that provides me with a general and love horoscope.

Today's horoscope states that I need to gun down tons of work in the morning, so that I will be able to spend my rest of the evening beautifully.

Well...

Please gun me down instead. I am a wastrel of time. Maybe I should spend the time now being slightly more constructive rather than telling you how much time I am wasting just by typing all these and you reading this.

*Bangs*

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home