Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Updates.

Searching for things has made me weary and grudingly, teary..

东西不会跟你玩捉迷藏的,只要用心去找一样东西,

它始终都在。

~~~

Some updates about me.

1. Last saturday, I received a comment from a kiddie friend that I lost most of my tan.

*Shrills*

2. Going vegetarian for a period of time till june. I am hungry most of the time now.

*Stomach growls*

3. Started work today and my boss commented that I fatter than before. OH NOOOO!! He last saw me about 2 years ago. I am FAT!

4. Panda eyes. Incurring too much sleeping debt. Well. great. I am going bankrupt soon.

5. Things do not seem the same anymore. Sweet things do turn sour too. Erm.. but I am finally growing up.

6. I realise the best way to show concern for someone is not to say it out loud but rather keep things quiet. Thanks people.

*Bows*

7. It is tough, but at least I am paving a road for myself. I decide what I want with my life, and I am going to live without too many regrets. I have been a bad boy.

8. Dreamt a strange dream last night and I never really slept much. Dreamt about lots of stuff and people. I dreamt about people I care about, I dreamt about things that are wonderfully crafted from my weird imagination, and my heart ached.

9. Received a big surprise. Thanks Miss postgal!

10. Want to meet a lot of my friends. AND no. I am not feeling insecure.



你们还好吧?

大家都还好吧?

下一站见!

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home