Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

starvation.

After going vegetarian, it seems that I always do not have enough to eat. I am constantly starving.

好饿哦~~

-_-

However, my colleagues are great. As if sensing my malnutrition, one of them actually took the effort to buy me breakfast today.

Oooh vegetarian roti prata~~Thanks Carol!!

The ones who give and make another person happy ends up feeling happy themselves. I smiled to her for her thoughtful gesture and she returned with an appreciative smile. Quite unlike her. She does seem a bit shy with that smile. Who will expect that from a married mum though?

=p

I guess a smile does warm people up a bit. She's one straightforward person who can be rather blunt with her words, and I seldom see her smiling so radiantly. Hmmm, I must have been quite a positive influence around the office?

All right, that's all folks. Stay tune as I bring u the latest updates of my other colleagues. Gee. I am so boring. Who will want to read about my working life?

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home