Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

A little thing.

I am sesame, you are green bean.

我是芝麻,你是绿豆。

~~

Been pondering over my non-existent yet highly interesting love life. It must be boredom that has induced such a intoxicating effect on me. I was asking myself this question.. Which one do I love most?

A certain person popped out in my mind. Gosh, that's impossible. I am resigned to it already. Breaking my heart is not something I enjoy doing. However, I am so so scared that I may not be able to see her again in my life...

However, the only little thing that I can do for her is to devote a few minutes of my life thinking of her everyday and wishing her happiness though she might not be able to feel it.

~~

I am sesame, you are green bean.

我是芝麻,你是绿豆。

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home