Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Paint my memories in a safe box.

I woke up today morning feeling strange and erratic. Events that happened years ago seemed to be fleeting before my eyes. And I wonder if that is a curse inflicted upon by the sleeping monster to those who hurt their body by confining themselves to limited quality time in lala land. I think i need to find a sanctuary in lala land soon..

~~

It is a misery that events of yesteryears just flashed across my mind like it was a blockbuster movie screening, the audio loud and clear, and the scenes intense and fiery sometimes. Beautiful and happy scenes came and go, and the sad stories continue. Though I want to go through them again physically, they stay as memories,and just like the stars in the skies, I cant reach them even if I tip-toe and stretch my hands high up.

Just paint my memories in a safe little box, and keep them safely in a safe place where safe people guard it. I do not want them to leave...

*Yawns.*

I am erroneous again. No interesting posts. Crappy. Just like my life and me.

Aieee... anyway, talking about boredom, I am listening to the same song over and over again. "The rainbow connection" is really nice.


~~~Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me.~~


Let me end it off with a rainbow pic, guys and gals, we will find the rainbow connection, believe me, believe yourself.


Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home