Memories of the Wind.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Aye

Aye.

I haven't been posting for so long that I almost forgot my log in password, though that possibility is easily refuted by the gearing up of my brain mechanism.. Been busy these few weeks, especially with work and tuition commitments that I have to reassess my priorities. That includes blogging, even though my life has been eventful enough recently for me to crap incessantly.

Well, I decided to tell you guys about boring and simple fare instead of the bigger and important things that have happened recently.


~不着边际~~ la la la.

One of my favourite pastime includes going to the library for some little quiet.

And I love 几米.Just finished reading "谢谢你,毛毛兔。这个下午真好玩。" and it seems to bite into my emotional world.


Another pictorial book that made me go wow is Sadjunu's "The first rain".

金光浩 SADJUNU
「SADJUNU」─1998年所畫的漫畫之主角名,誤打誤撞的沿用至今。熱愛漫畫,喜歡媽媽、朋友,還有金屬製品合唱團(Metallica)、漫畫、 攝影、塗鴉、RAISON、村上春樹、釣魚、具有特效的電影、咖啡…希望能創造出成功的漫畫人物,最大的願望是一輩子都靠畫畫賺錢







..로 쓰려고 했는데 왠지
우울해 보여서 관뒀다. -_-a;;
* sadjunu님에 의해서 게시물 복사되었습니다 (2004-12-07 04:31)

I recommend this book if you got the chance to read it. I really love the way the author depicts certain things and despite the book being mostly about love, he also inserted a few little episodes about his mum and it goes to show his love for his mum. That is rather inspiring to see.

Words in the book.

~我相信所謂的緣份,就像是天上落下的第一滴雨,一定會落在城市的某一處,我期待著與你的相遇.~

每次下雨时,总会有第一滴雨吧.那么,哪一滴是第一滴雨呢?每个人总是会认为,自己看到的第一滴雨一定就是那场雨的第一滴吧.

那么,最后一滴呢?

-----

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home