Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Exercise.

I start exercising early in the morning everyday..

when I run to the bus stop to wait for my bus to work. Haa. It is do or die for me. It was a lunging dash right from the point where the lift door threw open and I propelled forward and every ounce of my muscle was called upon in a mad frenzy.



I am a true sprinter. All the scenery flew past me like I was a bullet train. I personally believe I am breaking records everyday.

...



...

All right. Bull shit. I enjoy rushing like mad though I know I could have avoid doing so if I leave house earlier. This is due to the fact that the bus always arrives at a stipulated timing and if I miss that particular bus, I would have to wait 20min for the next bus and I will definitely be late. However, I am just one of those who never learn their lesson.

Well. Never mind.

I love running in familiar grounds, watch familiar faces and familiar sights wheeze past me. Somehow, even the Bangladeshi who lives in the rubbish dump downstairs warms my heart too.

=)

If one day, I shall leave this neighbourhood, it will be with a heavy heart. Much less leaving Singapore permanently if I work overseas one day. No wonder the song "I do not want to live on the moon" by Kermit the frog keeps on playing in my head.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home