Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tortoise time.

Time effectively slows down to a halt when it comes to idling at work. I could hear seconds ticking by and striking chords with the rusty mechanisms in the ear drums and it certainly has an augmenting effect when it comes to the art of hypnotism. I struggle to hold back the heavy weights that the eyelids are imposing due to the creeping moments. In addition, they apparently were sulky with the lack of rest in recent nights. .

Having nothing to do, and coupled with the fact that I am totally exhausted, I left my office one hour earlier.

I went to walk around for a while with myself, went to the comics shop with myself, ate some supper with myself.

I ended up having a great time. All with myself.

Thanks to you, myself.

Me-time is always great.

别忽略自己。

....

I really wonder why I keep on posting stuff that no one understand except myself.

At this rate, no one will read my blog except self centered me.



Argghh.. Noooooo~~~

Dun~~~~






Must read my blog, ok? I try to make it more readable and probably more obscene contents to attract you all.

LOL!

Promise? Ok. Night guys and girls.



Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home