Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Memories, fresh

I figure I do not really like blogging about events that are still fresh in my memory, hence the lack of updates regarding my daily life. Rather, I prefer old memories that has some missing pieces to the complete picture. It just adds a certain allure and mystique to it. Hee.

Well, to whoever interested, I wake up, work and teach tuition. No interesting stories, no thrilling encounters, I am just living a humdrum existence. I am pretty much blah blah.

The only invigorating element for me is the purchase of a few yogurt masks, eye pads and a few new pens recently, not to mention the inviting addition of my new little soft toy, Stitch. He is now resting comfortably on the top left corner of my bed, vying for space with Kon and Doraemon.

Kon seems a bit irritated by him but Doraemon is pleased to see a new friend.

Ahhh. My imagination going havoc.


~@@~

Actually, I met up with Sutji and a couple of secondary school friends last sat for a bbq at Sutji’s condo. She came back temporarily and will be flying off again this Tuesday. I have not seen her since secondary school because she flew off to Australia that time. How time flies. That was 6 years ago.

There is one particular thing that I will always fondly remember Sutji for.

Sutji is a councilor and she is pretty particular about the length of the fingernails of each student in the class. To me, she’s a deadly enemy since I am always too lazy to cut my fingernails. I always leave it to grow till my fingers can go and poke others and leave a cm thick mark on someone’s skin.

She just detest my long and unkempt fingernails and one fine day, she told me that she will help me cut my nails since she always brings her nail cutter with her. To which I agreed happily.

"OH ok lorr."

^^ =)

She will help me file my nails after she finished cutting my nails. That was excellent service!

Nowadays, I file my nails too. That reminds me of her.

...

Some things evoke our memories easily. Ironing my brother's clothes reminds me of my mum. She must have told herself to iron till the clothes gleam and stand so that my brother will go to work everyday neat and smart. I do so with the same goal.

Now, my soft toys are my perfect obsession too.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home