Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Suspect.

I suspect my aunt is suffering from depression.

She keeps on crying for no apparent reason nowadays and kept saying that no one pities her. She also forces herself to do a whole load of household chores everyday amidst her weeping.

The problem is, me and my brother see no need to do so much chores especially when everyone is seldom at home.

I just help as much as I can..


I was resting in bed today when my aunt came back home in the evening. Being hit by a bout of headache and muscle aches, coupled with a stinging sore throat, I could hardly get out of bed. When she heard that I was sick, she said something later on that made me almost see fire.

"It is your fault that you make me so anxious with your illness."

=(

If I were not sick, a verbal World War 3 would have started.

Lucky for her, I could only amass enough strength to sweep the floor and iron the clothes instead of starting a ruckus with her.

Sobs. 灰先生几时才能参加舞会,认识沉鱼落雁的公主呢?

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home