Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Salty.

I am a salty person in the office today. Salty? Try your luck and guess why. Whoo.

Well, I am a Chinese person, and I choose to interpret that way. (咸 = 闲, the chinese word "very free, having nothing to do", sounds similar to the word "salty" in chinese).BUahhaa. And I am really as salty as I can be today; I think I am comparable to the salted fish.

Bloody slacker. I shouted in my head.

I surfed the net, checked my mails, read blogs, then was so free that I reread blogs again. After I could find no more legitimate entertainment in the net, I used up most of my handphone battery to play jewel quest. The game was so absorbing that I sincerely believe that I played more than the amount of work done today.

I was so guilt stricken that I left office early since there was nothing to be done.

*Good riddance to me" I was so happy.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home