Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

P or C?


Passion?


or



Comfort?


Honestly, if someone offers me the chance to play soccer professionally for only a nominal sum, I would probably jump at the chance and ditch the finer luxuries of life that will be unattainable. However, that is a foregone conclusion and that dream is as realistic as witnessing the rise of the sun from the west. Hence, if I am not going to do anything that warrants enough passion, I rather opt for a most comfortable job with the highest payout. Of cause, the ideal scenario is slouching out on a couch and watching my bank account grow, though I am not sure if that is more exciting than looking at wet paint dry.

-_-

Passion does not last you a lifetime, yet we care enough to want to owe it.

And who figures what happens at the end of the day?

Well, I guess I still choose passion then. I adore the element of surprise that it springs on me everyday. I wish to challenge the notion that passion stays no longer than the figment of imagination and watch it go close to eternality as everyday draws to a close.

Forgive me.
.
.
..
...
....

Huh? Forgive what?

*sheepishly* for blogging rubbish again.

Not much content here, it is just the time of the night again.

*rants*

Nite pple.

..so its p..

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home