Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mr Smelly tan and his righteous boy

Mr Smelly tan is the one of the most interesting characters in my life though he is a person of few words.

Today, I went downstairs to ask him to come up and he followed me up obediently like a meek zombie. At the rate I am going, I am soon going to feel like a shepherd leading lost sheep. Anyway, the description of him being a zombie is not exaggerating since he always drag his feet as his movements are retarded due to an ailing body mechanism.

During the lift ride, I questioned whether he is going to continue to sleep through his entire life and I told him harshly that he does not have many more good years to live. He stays muted.

When I reached my unit and opened the door for him to come in, my aunt who was barely asleep rushed out of her room and started ranting at the top of the voice and forbid him to come in. None of my business as I retreated to my room for some quiet. As usual Mr smelly tan is muted.

I bid my time till my aunt was sound asleep and I crept out of the house again to fetch Mr Smelly tan back home. WHen I went over to where he was sitting, he looked at me with his usual dazed look and i had to strike him out of that daze by telling to go up.

He replied " Thought she does not want me to go back?"

I said " She's asleep."

Meekly, he started to follow my trail again.



~~~

Much much later, when he has bathed and lying on the ground in his room, I went up to him and addressed him as

“没用的人~”

H
e acknowledged by asking "what". Hence I handed him a ten dollars note because my brother instructed me to do so. No thanks, he just offered his hand to relieve me of that 10 dollars note's weight.

Bet he must have been pleased with the payout because he went out in less than 10minutes after the deal has been done and announced that he will be sleeping downstairs.

I guess the bences downstairs is more comfy.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home