Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First day of School for me.

School has started and ended with little or no mishaps. I did not recall much of my day happenings except that I attended a boring lecture which ended with 3/4 of the students dozing off or not paying attention, and I gathered that was the most unfortunate event. Things got better later on as the lecture was the only academic ordeal that I had to go through today.

Lunch hour went and I found myself slipping on to the bus and off to kbox at Clementi. It has almost become a ritual which needs to be observed whenever a new semester starts and I was duly served my tidbits with Sk and Ah Pek as company. It was not a wise decision to take up the mike actually as I was still down with sore throat and plenty of phlegm running its evil call of duty. However, I was obliged as I had earlier promised Pei pei that I will join her for kbox after lunch. In the end, I left her to be with her friend while the 3 of us promptly took a room opposite hers.

Erm, I got to admit that we rather enjoyed ourselves despite my lack of form.

And I went for a run with Sk and 秋 after ktv. A refreshing run and what makes me really happy was the dinner that greets me when I got home.

4 dishes! That was the most inviting dinner that I ever had for months. My brother was the cook as he did not go for work today and the prawns, the egg with onion, the vegetable and the minced meat was really sumptuous save for the fact that it was too oily.

And my brother will soon be marrying. It will be a fact next year. However, he will be moving to a new flat and he asks me to join him. That poses a problem. Are we going to leave my aunt and Smelly Tan behind?

Impossible.




Me and my brother. I am the blackie and he's the whitey.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home