Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Season.

"Hello."

It is the season again.

Realised the more I chase after something, the more elusive it becomes. That's the dawn of realisation for me. I finally threw away the little pebbles hindering and stumping my every steps and thoughts. The letters are there, but they never stay. I need no letters. I only need what is beneath it..

hmmm...

I like the way things are going for me now. The way rain forms, the way the wind blows, the way at which the sun smiles on me is natural, not perplexing nor compelled. It's what I need indeed. A breather, a little kick and laugh out of the amazing record over my one year plus timeline.

And mild regrets, tasting a bit like wine.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home