Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

CHANGE ME

I am fuming. Well, at least in the morning. The fumes are somewhat doused by the rain since afternoon. I thought I have sufficient time in the morning to reach school early. I grudgingly admit that I could have left house even earlier but I presumed that time was on my side. I could miss a bus and reach on time.

.. In the end, I missed probably 2 buses though I was out early. Answering nature's call outside the comfort of home was 2nd nature by now. When I was finally out to cross the road, the bus came and went.

And for 3 consecutive days, I am left chasing after the fumes left by the backside of the bus. Trust me to be fuming. I could only reach school on time. And I guess my academic year's new resolution to be early for school is eluding and corroding fast.

.. I realise that finding stuff to blog is easier when I venture into unfamiliar grounds. I went to the library for research today morning, which is pretty uncharacteristic of me. Some guy was roller skating and grinning from ear to ear. It must be his antics. Nice transportation there.

Perhaps tomorrow I will find someone on stilts. I suggest peddling to school on those single wheels which you often see monkeys performing. I do not know that is called though. Make Nus a circus.

~~~~

And I had the chance to try the newly renovated Arts canteen this week. Finally! It is always packed. Opinion? The quality is still the same, and that means Engine is still my highest rated canteen! LOL! Ooh. By the way, I ate my anything mee (everything also have a bit) at my favourite "water leg mee" stall at Science today. (only chinese understand).

LOL~~~~!!!

Talking crap again. CHANGE ME!

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home