Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Heroics

I was a cc and sp today.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I postponed tuition.

While I was about to mop the floor at around 745pm, I received a call from Serene and she sounded like she saw a ghost through the phone.

In the end, it wasn't a ghost she saw, it were 2 kittens.

She was about to leave her house for church when she spotted 2 kittens outside her house and that froze her. She is really useless.

Hence I put on my running shoes and sprinted to her house. I wondered if I should thank her. If it wasn't for her, I would not have run today. And this is considering that I have not run for a month.

I reached her house at approximately 8pm and I saw the 2 kittens along the corridor. Gosh, they are cute.

"roll eyes"

I gave Serene a call for her to come out from her hiding place and shielded her from the kittens so that she could make her way to the stairs.

What an excitement for me.

I was a cat chaser and Serene Protector.

Now I am not bragging about my heroics. I am just telling the world how useless she can be.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home