Memories of the Wind.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Worries and the Wonders.

A fisherman worries at the end of a bad harvest and wonders when he is going to catch his fish.

A policeman worries at the end of a failed arrest and wonders when he is going to catch his thief.

Well..

A student worries at the end of a bad bad day and wonders.. when he is going to catch his sleep.

And the love struck guy wonders when he is going to catch his breath again, because it was taken away.

Everyone has his worries, but yet there will be wonders amidst the worries.

Perhaps just like the silver lining behind dark clouds.

Ok. No link. Just random rambling randomness.

Night. I am going to catch my sleep now.



Ps: Wonder woman. I am wonder man then. Because I wonder why, I wonder how. Haha.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:21 AM

2 Comments:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

9:31 PM  

now I among your readers

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home