Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Xiao Bai at St Luke!

Went to visit xiao bai at St Luke Hospital todae evening. She was thinner than before. . She managed to recognise me todae, an atonishing feat that have almost welled up my tears in the corners of my eyes. Tucked them away neatly. She told me to concentrate on my studies and work hard. IT was something that i have seriously not done so, not in dis sem. Felt quite bad lo. . . She was constantly holdin my hand and even when i was about to leave, she held my hands tightly and repeated the same thing again. . Xiao bai cant bear to see us leaving her alone.. something she would hav to endure for at least 1 month.

唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉唉

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home