Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

No Haiing anymore

I am enlightened. . No more haii for me now.
Was torn between J and S. Now i have given it a serious thought. What mindset did i have when i tell myself that i have an interest in them? Is it real love, infatuation, or a mere crush? Or am i as shallow as a dirty well, taking physical appearance as first priority? Well, i told myself that it was a no for me, even though i got to admit that looks do count. . .

However, what attracts me to them is definitely beyond looks.

Let's talk about J first.

J is a very sweet gal. She is sensitive to people, and she is very observant to the surroundings even though she may rarely comment on stuff. She is also intelligent, a good listener, have a sense of humour and draws well. She is one whom i can relate to comfortably.

S. . .

S is a very friendly gal. She got an inquistive mind and possesses a level of maturity and deep thinking that i could neva match. She is active and outgoing, a filial gal who values kinship. She could set me thinking with her comments and advice.




Well, both are nice gals in their own rights. But i have not known them well enough to declare any love for them. Well, the 好感 is definitely there, but it's not love. Love is something more complex than a mere infatuation, even though love has lesser letters. Haa. . . Mere simplicity is the truest form of complexity. We got to understand what we want first, look into our heart and do some thorough soul-searching before we decide on what we want. If i have plunged myself straight in, and commit myself, i would have caused myself and the other party hurt. Haa sui yuan lo!! My fav term also!!!

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 4:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home