Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

One changes a lot

Yesterdae evening saw my sec sch fren when alightin from my bus. i was on my way back home after a tirin dae of sch. Well, jianyin i still somehow keep in contact cuz she's my other fren, js' gf.. den the other one i dun recognise at all. she's from my neighbouring class and saw her quite a number of times tho i dun remember talkin to her. maybe one or twice ba..

Wow, she looked realli different. I onli remember her in sec sch as quite cute den now she looked realli quite good.. She highlighted her hair red and my onli 2 comments are 好看 好看!

haha one can realli change after so many years and she oso dun recognise mi at all. have i changed a lot too?

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:24 AM

1 Comments:

Haiz actually u nv change much la genereally...juz ur hairstyle lor but again hairstyle can make such a difference....compare it to ur previous mushroom head....its relly so much better le...so in short u r looking better hehe --->ur gay partner

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home