Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Busy and nosey

I am busy. Busy with my camp trials, busy starving myself and then gorging myself to death. Busy fallin down and injuring myself and busy doing nothing at all. . How ironic tat i am getting busier when it is hols.

And i am gettin more and more curious. Maybe its a bid to keep myself busier, pokin around in other pple's businesses. Asked one of my fren whether she was a lesbian when at least a thousand and one were itching to know but no one dared. I am also goin around askin pple whether they were attached or single. Maybe maybe. i am gettin desperate. HOPE tat isn't the case.

Nah.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:14 AM

3 Comments:

Let's train to become super saiya ren and conquer earth.

10:24 AM  

im single leh how

12:45 AM  

wahaha i noe u single le wt.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home