Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My spooky tales part6

This post is made possible followin valiant contributions from my elder cousin. He was tellin his story during wee hours at my grandma's wake recently, when my bro, me and my cousin were the only ones keepin vigil beside my grandma's coffin. Me and my bro were enthralled at my cousin's raw experiences with the supernatural, gasped in disbelief at times and goosebumps tingled with unease and yet at the same time, excitement.

Here's one of the 2 spellbound account courtesy of my cousin. .

My cousin was nite cycling wif his frenz at pulau ubin at around 3 plus 4am in the morning. It was really quite dark and they were planning to cycle to the jetty before stoppin. It was then that my cousin spotted a white figure from his corner of his eye. He wasnt really sure whether it was a creative work of his wonderful imagination due to the surreal emptiness arising from the surroundings or an intruder. Not decidin to slow down or inform his frenz, he carried on cycling. Throughout the journey, when he peeped from the corner of his eyes, the white figure jus remain where it was, at the corner of his eyes. .

In wat seemed like hell and back for my cousin, he finally reached the jetty, full of perspiration admist cold sweat. At long last, the white figure is nowhere to be seen. My cousin regained his composure and asked whether his frenz had seen the white figure to make sure it may just be his figment of imagination due to his own weariness. One of his frenz had actually spotted the white figure too and had decided not to scare the others in the middle of the ride and the huge pobability of alarming the ghostly apparition.

Thats the end of the ghostly encounter. watch out for my cousin's second account. the next story is bound to spook u! Some things ar just too much of a concidence!

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home