Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A dedication to buddy

Today, one of my colleagues who was from china sprung mi a qn. Have i really loved someone dearly before? A special fren called him from Japan last nite, someone whom he hasn't contacted for 2 years. As he told mi about his story, one person immediately sprang to my mind. My buddy.

Haa.. i realise i am veri fond of her in the past. But tat was in the past. I love her even more now. But in a different manner thou. =) We never questioned why we become close frenz, but it seems the reasons why we become close frenz are neva answered too.

I juz wanna dedicate this post purely to my buddy. Who can forget my first call to ya. It was rather awkard but u took it in ur stride. And i am glad tat u told mi u were amiable towards mi as compared to the others who called. And our basketball and badmintion games together? That seems eons ago.

I remembered ur joy when u received my little poem about u, i am gratified that u like it. The little presents tat i gave were inexpensive, like the mashi maro, but i am relieved to put a smile in a pretty face, right where it belongs.
And u gave mi lots to rejoice over too. My doraemon comics can sit pretty in my cabinet, becuz u were the one who sweated to help mi wrap dem nicely. All 45 volumes in less den 4 days. Ur sweet sweet stuff tat u gave mi to eat sometimes when we meet sweetens my heart too.

And u happen to be the privelleged few to know some of my dark, private secrets. (sorry cokty, mayb when there is a better place to tell, i will share..) I am a keeper of ur souls too. I like sittin down wif u, juz to share our burdens and stories.. Whenever we eat together, we alwiz like to share our food, and u alwiz throw urs to mi. i seem to be ur rubbish dump lo. Its oso my honour to send u safely back home, it juz boosts my inexhaustible male ego. Haa.

I think i could go on and on. Too much to say, . i think tat goes a bit to answer why we managed to become buddies ba. I shall end it here. Feelin zzz.. My sweetest word to ya, buddy. Thank you.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home