Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It hurts..

Sometimes, we are juz too hurt.

It hurts to hide my feelings since young. I got terrible secrets..

It hurts that i do not consider myself to have a father..

It hurts when i beat my elder bro when i was young usin the cane becuz i was mean..

It hurts when they call mi fatso when i was young. cuz i was really fat..

It hurts that the teacher in pri sch chose to scold mi based on my looks when i did something wrong..

It hurts that i used my water bottle to hit a gal on her head in pri sch. i am veri sorry for tat..

It hurts tat e gal in sec sch liked my buddies instead of mi. i was so sad..

It hurts that my mum is sick..

It hurts that my pseudo dad is oso sick..

It hurts when my grandma went to heaven. I cried..

It hurts when i unwittingly hurt others becuz i didnt think before i talked..

It hurts when i have to be the bad guy, but i tink i am..

It hurts to see my mei and mich's relationship so strained. I feel useless..

It hurts that i am driftin further and further apart from my best fren. Where ar u now?..

It hurts to be alone. I feel very insecure. But i like to be alone..

It hurts that i alwiz break promises like vases. It is soo fragile..

It hurts that my hug counter is not jumpin. Hav i done something wrong?..

It hurts when i alwiz dun listen to sincere advice. ps: sorry mei that i havent sleep yet..

It hurts when i am losin sleep. i am doin that now..

It hurts It hurts It hurts..

zzz. Tml hurts.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:45 PM

2 Comments:

take care ah my fren~ =)

3:16 AM  

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home