Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Art? nah. juz random doodling in sec sch.

Haa. I decided to post some drawings in my blog. Its not for mi to zi high or to impress other people. I think otherwise though. All these drawings are done by mi and some of my frenz during upper sec. i suppose it reflects the level of maturity that we hav, or rather the lack of it during the teenage days. But we can safely say that we outgrow that age, well i suppose we do..



This was done by ZongWei. He is fantastic at drawin. Need i say more?



I did this. I was feelin way bored and decided to draw one of my classmates in class. this is how she looked like from the back view. haa.



Haha this was done by mi too. decided to draw a combination of cartoon or animae characters.



This big bear was done by Gerald. Haha gerald is a real funny guy. And super nice!



This drawing of several gals was done by Huiyu if my memory serves mi well. Normally it doesnt thou. haha i think she drew this cuz she was in dance.



This weird lookin creature was drawn by mi. A hell monster??



I attempted to draw the animae character "Hero" from Gundam wing. I supposed it got some resemblance ba. haha.



Zongwei's boobs creature. haha.



I like this one. haha. cuz it was drawn by mi. wasted a lot of ink for this one.



Hehe all these made possible due to my new handphone. Yea! =)

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home