Memories of the Wind.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Happiness has just left.

Why is it so difficult to communicate with one another even though we are speaking the same language? Does a "yes" from mi sounds like a rejection to another party? ITS so easy to say what we want, but soo difficult to get the message through. Haa. Cynical me is sure that none who's goin to read this would ever comprehend what i am conveyin here. . I supposed that i dun even noe what i wanted to write at first. I caNt read my own mind either. . .

It seems that happiness is ever so fleetin, and so deceivin. It makes me so afraid of approaching it. I try to hold out my fingers gingerly and delicately to grasp hold of it, but the more care that i take, it just burst like bubbles at the slightest touch. And therefore i took a giant swipe at wat's left, hopin to use babarian methods to conquer it, and it jus slipped through my fingers once more. In the end, my bubbly feelin just burst. I realise i got more sad times than happy times.

Depression is in now. How often do i get the sick feelin of takin a knife and give myself a multitude of cuts. Its alwiz so near and dangerous. Makes me dun wanna stay at home. And i really start to get the idea in my head that i do not need anyone, cuz the world dun need me. Oh dear wat a terrible thought to endure. Lucky for mi that this was only substained in my mind for a short period of time. I noe that i need you all out there. But now, Family and frenz, all that i need is jus some peace of time.

Blah blah blah bla. . i tink everythin up there is jus my split personality wreakin havoc in my head. ALL the little voices. Pls dun believe mi. Wahahahahahaha. . . .

Haiz.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home