Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

i got an incurable disease...

I got all the symptoms of a recurring disease. It's my perpetual lateness. From the looks of it, it's currently incurable. Look. I got so many reasons to justify being late. I wasnt even late in the first place. Plenty of time to prepare, plenty of time to wait for my public transportation that appears to abide by the Murphy's Law. Its probably the fear of the unknown consequences that the wrath of "Nature" may inflict on them if they do not do so.

Lame. . In reality, my dilly dallying such as doin up my hair, pondering in deep, serious thoughts on what to wear has attributed to my lateness. U can call mi vain pot. I am not denyin, haa. In fact, one fren has made that comment before. I wanna look good! Who does not? But the trouble is, i am not 'pretty' handsome in the first place. Which probably explains the amount of time i take to prepare when i need to go out ba. Hahaha.

Euff crappin again. Anyway, I tink the best excuse for lateness is saying sorri ba. At least a sincere apology is better rather than spewing flimsy excuses right? But sometimes, it loses its usefulness when the magic word has been repeatedly called upon to save a straining friendship. Who can compensate for time lost??


ps: yea i went to buy moisturiser, astringent and facial cleanser wif my buddy Si An! wasnt referrin to u in dis post. haa.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 6:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home