Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ahh idiotic bastard.

I find myself to be an emotional baby sometimes. I get upset easily, my tantrums workin overtime and my emotions overclockin. It isnt a good feelin to undergo "intense charging" everytime when i feel strongly about something. I suppose i do get extreme in exceptional cases. Haha. . (ever been described so many times as silly boi by frenz)

Either that or i find myself sorely lackin in emotions . How can that be? an emotional baby not feelin anythin when someone of lesser inclinations to tearin would let their tears fall like the Nigara Falls? Haa. Its my split personality at its wicked work again. .

I aM eiTher an emotional idiot or bastard. YEa

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home