Memories of the Wind.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Never a dull moment

Back to happier moments..

I dunno bein sad can create such a uproar,, den i rather spread some of my happiness around ba. Hee. WHoOO

I am happy smilin and being crazy. Tat includes money crazy. =)

I am happy to see cokty pple comin down to see wats wrong wif mi, u guys rox. Plus meow ling too. Did i really look better after i washed my hair? =)

I am happy to play wif the cat downstairs a moment ago. I hope it wun hav nightmares. Sweet dreams to u. =)

I am happy to see mich and mei mendin fences tgt. Do u need mi down to paint the fences? Hurray =)

I am happy to be back in Earth. I dun wanna live in Mars thou i enjoy the stay. =)

I am happy bloggin and losin plenty of sleep. =)

I am happy to have a wonderful tuition kid. Soccer lame to u eh boi? =)

I am happy to be goin back to study. Textbooks are fun =)

I am happy to hav a ah bu, a dear, a mei plus lao da lao san. Many many more We ar a happy family! =)

I am happy playin soccer. I am sensitive to balls. =)

I am happy juz to think wat makes mi happy. (crazy fellow) =)

I am happy tat Yishun is startin soon. Get ur Readin stars =)

I am happy to belong. I am not frm planet ZQ245g3vvt. =)

I am happy to count the stars in the sky. yesterdae was 1734, today was 991.344. Wait.. Arent they supposed to be whole numbers? =)

I am happy wif myself. Ok.. Satisfied. ER.. Ok.. Wat should i say? bet u cant name anything bad about mi. haha =)

I am happy tryin to write lame stuff to attempt to make pple laugh along wif mi. Laugh and the whole world laughs wif u. =)

I am happy to cuddle wif my bears. Sounds sissy?? I dare u to pick a fight wif mi. =)

I am happy to see many huggies. I feel hugged. =)

I am happy to see my frenz gg overseas. they are happy and i am happy. Presents for mi! =)

I am happy being single. Gals, ar u listenin? =)

I am happy to see my old frenz from 2b. Yay. to be or not to be =)

I am happy tat this post is gg to be longer den the prev post. I am cheeful, lovely and adorable. wahaha =)

I am happy to announce my time of sleep. 1am. Gd nite peeps. =)


Pls continue to walk the pathway wif mi. Guided by the wind.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:37 AM

1 Comments:

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home