Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

hope in nature heals.

No matter how fast an aeroplane can fly, i still prefer birds.

Issit becuz of the Enviromental Kuznets Curve (environmental consciousness directly related to affluence) ? It applies for my case. For all the technology that has made the society more cosier and affluent, i find myself being magically drawn to the wonders of Mother Nature.

*

And i believe in hope. Hope is the lightbearer in the dark. dun worry about havin none left if u give pple hope. cuz the hope dat u gave would make the world brighter. ALwiz look on the bright side of life.

*

I get hurt easily, yet my wounds heal swiftly and miraculously. I am now into Li Sheng Jie's songs. Hehe.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home