Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Late better than never.

Yay!! Left a blemish in my otherwise clean record of being punctual for school for 3 consecutive days despite bein consistently late in meeting my pui, sk and jun for sch at clementi interchange. Heh heh. Except for yesterday, i hav no commitment cuz i dun nid to mit dem. So i was late for lecture.

Whooohoo. I was act designin a new hairstyle before gg to sch. I wanted to create a wavvy effect wif random multi layers on top of a straight fringe tendin towards the right of my forehead. So i used a steam powered straightener to straighten out my fringe den used Etude hair wax to style my hair. Applied the finish wif Gatsby Super Hard Set and keep Spray. Done in 15min but didnt like the end product. And late for sch.

*

Got an interesting array of hair styling products.

3 korean hair wax- Super hard hair wax, etude what's up hair wax, etude shimmer glossy hair wax tat adds glitter to the hair.

Gatsby hair products- Super hard set and keep spray, ultra tough styling clay, mat type styling wax.

salon hair products- Goldwell ectreme trendline matt wax tat's supposed to give the hair an ashen look, Sebastian crude clay.


**
of cuz i wun be late today hehe. I am not gg to start treating pple anytime. Oh and lets hope i rmb to bring ys's chocolate.

***
cant post pics currently. something wrong wif my internet security settings. Nvm i shall rectify dat in the near future.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home