Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

join mi in my thoughts.

I think i learnt a lot from other pple's blogs. How they struggle wif their emotions and deal wif rough patches. It gives mi a lot of insight and despite readin occasionally how woeful and depressing life can be, I sincerely believe that there is a rainbow behind every storm. Mayb it may sound skeptical from mi lookin at the number of angsty posts tat i hav, but tat's the wholesome truth.

I hav neva ceased being strangely optimistic even though that ar much internal strife occuring within my inner world. Maybe its becuz of the emotional streak that i hav inherited from typical librans. I love to cry, it gets mi more in touch wif humanity and myself. I suppose tears help to heal wounds. Its the perfect antidote for sad pple. Er. Haha at least for mi. I dun cry all the time. Juz enuf for mi to carry on livin. Every setback spurs mi to fight another day and futher reinforce my thinkin tat things gonna be all right. Yay. Juz like yesterday's ISIS outin. Despite missin the much awaited fireworks, i dun feel shortchanged at all cuz i saw the most romantic spectacle of floating bubbles tat we created in the night.

I noe bubbles burst easily wif the slightest touch. I noe fireworks wun last long. I noe youth is juz a fleetin stage of life. All the more we gotta make the most of it. A hesitant step results in eternal regret sometimes. We dunno how wats at the end of the road, when we would get to the end of the road. It may be windin, it may be straight, it may be a dead end. So we should make hay while we may. It rhymes it rhymes. HEH HEH!

Thoughts runnin wild again. High High i gg! Any higher and i may reach the stairways of heaven. Wonderin why pple would commit suicide. Animals neva would. I hav neva seen monkeys tyin a knot and hangin themselves becuz some other monkey stole his banana. I hav neva seen cats drownin themselves in the water and cryin out loud for help becuz they couldnt go on a date wif the cutest cat in town. Neither would a bird go and smash its head on the lampost when its mates laughed at him for flyin like a drunkard. Mayb they ar not as clever as us. They cant figure out that death is the ticket to heaven. Well, i keepin my ticket for as long as i could.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home