Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pls apologize to pigs.

Resisting the temptation of wife biscuit havin eaten one of the best in the market recently. My mechanism figured that the ones i am goin to buy probably wun taste as nice. However, it sparked my penchant for food other than my fav wife biscuit. In fact, I stuffed myself wif plenty todae. So much so that i am balloonin once more. OH ya, we cant mention tat we ar gettin as fat as pigs. Pigs ar neva as obese as humans to begin wif. Poor piggies, pushing the blame to them, while we absolve ourselves of guilt. They cant complain mah. Shall be exercisin once more. Before i become as lazy as a pig. Oops.

Aahh. Feels great to unload a load of crap here after loadin myself wif a substantial amount usin my eatin device!

***

Chow time!

***

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home