Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Friends are for life.

I am thankful for the little compliments dished out yesterday nite by frenz especially when i least expected it. How a little compliment can go a long way. It left mi beaming and grinning from ear to ear. I am happy to receive them, and most importantly, i feel it a blessing to inject some warmth to other people's life too. Hence, this sweet lil sentence. "I muz thank my lucky stars for having the sweetest 'aunt' on earth".

Haa. I feel so loved. Ahh. Friends alwiz bring happiness to ur life, don't u? I hereby gift everyone a dear compliment. Friends are the sweetest guardian angels of our life, givin us inspiration with every beads of their perspiration. They share our dreams, sorrow and joy, no matter where, no matter what, no matter when. Friends are for life.

Its alwiz betta to remain as friends.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home