Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My twenty loves.

I was in an extravagant mood to read through my some of my previous posts in my archives and i felt compelled to blog 20 of my most fav posts. I am really kinda inspired by the stuff that i hav written for the past 9 months. Ya.. 9 months since i started blogging. How time really flies.. Oki, shouldnt be dwelling so much into the past yet again.. Well, these are the links to 20 of my fav.

01.My 3 min fetish

One of first few posts. Its something that is still veri much in mi. Haha


02.yOu

Inspired by a note on a card. Its valentines day..


03.The little dog story

A story that was adapted from a chi sms sent by junli. It was those mass fowarded sms.


04.Dear Blog

A post dedicated to my blog. U wouldnt be readin this if not for dis wonderful friend of mine.


05.Spooky tales- the radio

One of my spooky tales series. However, this series has remained untouched for a long long time.

06.Treasure ur smile

I like to see pple smiling. The children are wonderfully cute. Got the pictures from an email dat sk sent.


07.What is wealth

A story dat i heard from my fav dj, pei fen, in 933.


08.The story of xiao xiong

My incomplete fairy tale. The ending of the story is etched firmly in my heart but i dun hav the heart to show u peeps the complete story thou.


09.A bizzare offer

Its an once in a lifetime offer. But it tests my morality. Nah.. Juz bizzare.


10.A tribute to xiao bai

Comin to terms wif my dear grandma's death.


11.The promise of a cake

A true, sad story from a fren. I wish her well. =)


12.Happiness has jus left

Sank into depression during dis trying period. Glad to have frenz who showed their concern. Thanks peeps.


13.a random poem

Wrote dis one out of pure boredom while gg to work. haha


14.It hurts

A post dat hurts.. I would never forget such a post. I am never so in touch wif my feelings in other posts.


15.To my buddy

She's my budd, and someone whom i deeply loved. This is for ya, si an.

16.Juz random

Some random thots.

17.Pls speak up

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Pls speak up.

18.Bished

THots and more thots. Abstract as i am, i never fail to reveal some of my hidden feelings.

19.Fri nite is the mood for love

My new fri nite series. I am glad to hear reponses from pple. Thanks. I would cont to post as long as i am inspired. Fri nite is the mood for love.

20.A sky in my heart

Juz a post. A post for someone special. A post for someone dear. A post for ya.


Well. HOpe u peeps can tell mi which one u like best! Hee.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home