Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Toufu

I got the determination of toufu. Haizz. One min i could decide on something, and the next min i would be tempted to reconsider again.. One "victim" of my own indicisiveness is my studies. I told myself to study hard, but aiie the next moment i would be playing winning eleven. Haa.

Of cuz i am gg to sleep now. Look at the time! my eyes ar calling time out. budden i am strangely determined to post something 2dae. Hmm, mayb its a bid to overcome my toufu mentality. Bleahs. On a serious note, i really need a shrink to assist mi in buidling up my determination. Maybe wat i need is a good knock on my head thou.

i tink i gg to become smelly toufu, mashed toufu, steamed toufu, fried toufu, and charred toufu if i dun sleep anytime soon. my eyes ar now officially soybean toufu. I wish myself sweet dreams.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home