Memories of the Wind.

Friday, September 08, 2006

my blog!

Actually i was wondering whether u peeps reading this actually noe about the different stuff in my blog? If u click on the second button u would see..



I shouldnt waste time explain bout my profile cuz its idiotproof. But there's a new addition to my blog which is the porcupine i named babydevil. Haha. and no kkk its working perfectly ok but u gotta click on it to go into another window before u can play wif it. Its because when i put the flash version and attempt to scroll down, the flash would become distorted. Yupp. Movin on i hav a hug counter. it shows 135. hehe some you3 xin1 ren2 added a hug recently. if u tink i deserve a hug, pls do so. Pls dun stop urself from huggin mi cuz u tink its gay and we ar in a conservative asian society. bull shit haha. Oki at the bottom part is a hot or not tag. If u tink my blog is nice, pls give mi a rating of 10. hehe i bhb. cuz u can see the current rating is cannot show pple one de.

movin on to the 3rd button is ...



Haha oki nothing much except my links. i wan to recommend quite a interesting link if u dunno bout it. its the "find out who u look like" link. u can upload ur photos and the website would indicate which celebrity u look like complete wif the %rating.

I played wif it ytd and got suprisingly different results from my past photos haha. heres some.



haha i look like ronaldinho in dis pic. if onli i can play like him dat would be well and good too.




Haha dis one is taken wif my buddy. Orite i dunno who's the 2 celeb and the pic cant be loaded.




Haa once again i look like a gal. act most of my photos the celeb match up ar most prob alwiz gals. diaoz.





Oki. i noe i bhb. anyway i dun tink i look like him. my fren xiong looks exactly like him thou. haha





oki. wats next? joey? bleahx.




Omg!!! zhang ziyi! haha bring on the contracts. i am gg to hollywood!




pweety pwetty! takako haha.




Well. i am gu niang again.




finally a guy. thanks thanks man.




gong li. gong li eh tao ah!



ok shouldnt deviate too much. well the last button is my tagboard. well pls tag. =)

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home