Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The rain and the signs.

Oki. THe rain is makin sport of mi. Today's soccer was marred by the heavy downpour. i was playing sorely under par and i never had the chance to make amends with the rain cutting short my disastrous play. And i had to get drenched gg home cuz the rain was simply horrendous lo. My cute little umbrella provides no protection against the evil rain. Especially with Jow sharing the pathethic umbrella wif mi. I could swear it fared no better than the use of banana leaves coverin the head.

Brrrrr... Cold and wet. I want to get fired up in life. At least for my studies. And now the rain has to douse my enthusiasm.

I guess my daily potion of readin the signs and stars seem to read off from my mind.

The feeling is mutual -- really, really, really mutual. All signs are pointing to go, but you're still hesitating. What gives? Hey, if you're not ready, you're not ready. But if you are -- you really should make a move.

Haa dun try to read too much into it.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home