Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

did i upset u with all my negative feelings? I knew i have done so actually. Did not want to burden you with my unsettled thoughts, my private troubles and all these unpleasant stuff. But i did so anyway. Needed someone to save a drowning man from his dark thoughts. Almost drowned u instead. Not that i wanted to stay unhappy, or i am sick enough to wallow in self-pity, but i am really sad. sad. For so many reasons. U knew them, and i am glad that u have been so patient in acceptin my shortcomings.

Did u noe that i entered u in a blog competition recently? It was so ironic. I entered u in the categories, most creative and funniest blog. And i now i have made u to be so infallible, so imprefect, so sombre. Because of me, u are the way tat u are now. But silently, and reassuringly, u still put ur invisible arms over my shoulders to give me that distinct human touch. The warmth and comfort that i have been seeking for.

I would try to be more encouraging in my posts, and to stay happy. But i cant give u promises. I do not want to lie to u. For now, please bear with me as i try to pick myself up again.


From ur avid blogger, Benny. Wishing u
endless bounds of creativity.

ps: hope u like ur layout. feel free to give me honest feedbacks about my posts. we are good frends right? =)

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home