Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Running with my thoughts flying

Went for a run around my neighbourhood todae in the evening. My thoughts went amok as my engine went faster and faster. Was wondering what would it be like to be able to run as fast as a car. Hahaha. I would probably need a license, insurance and coe too.

Whatever la, but running is an integral part of my life. Started to run since primary 5, when that was the year that i swore upon myself that i should slim down. Tipping the scales at 49kg when i was primary 4 was unthinkable. So it became attached to me since then. Felt great whenever i run, the wind blowing against my cheeks, the welcoming sights and scenery that greet me is a mind blowing sensation. As a lesiure runner, nonsensical thoughts help me to keep in tune with my running rhythm. (nonsensical rthythm) Great way to keep fit too. Or else i would have still be stuck with a not so pleasant body. Hee. .

I may not be a terrific runner, but i can still cover reasonable ground. It's just that this few months, i havent been really running a lot. However, my post chinese new year's resolution is to get back on track in running. Haha, but this is only my third run since CNY. Tsk tsk. . i need to be more determined. Passion is burning dim. Let the fire burn with sparks again. Amber fire is not enough for me. I command my spirit here, glow!!!! HAaaaaaa. Nonsensical. And this was wat i exactly thot about during my short 20min run.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home