Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Finding the way. .

Ha. . I got to admit that i am a total idiot when it comes to finding directions. I wonder how i went through NS unscathed. I remembered there was a instance during my army days when i sprained my ankle during a life run on a Sat morning. A kind warrant officer who lived in Tampines offered to send me home in his car even though i lived far away from him. When he drove me near queensway, which was quite near from my house, he needed directions from me as he wasnt familiar with the road. I gave him the wrong directions. Haha. That was how bad I am in finding directions.

Then on tue, it was a case of the blind leading the blind. Enjoyed my dae thou. Great fun at the arcade even thou i wasnt really there for long. Quite a funny feeling steppin into one since 1 or 2 years ago. Ha. .

Hope my road sense would improve. This would be my wish for todae.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 4:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home