Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Untittled Track

Organising my tattered thoughts that was formed out of the miraculous thin air back on track during todae's twilight run. Haa now currently playing the organised untittled 'track'. Dedicatin the below lines to all my frenz, be it old or new, close or distant, happy or sad, fat or thin, male or female; those who do not just know me as a great man, but me as a great friend. HAHAHA. Siao la, stop my crap. Throw away all the randomness, the verbal atrocities, the monstrous animosities, and the dripping
sarcasm that was not intended for the intended audience. Okie, frenz, the below lines are for u!

I am contented to hear your voice, juz to know that u are fine,

thinking of you, seeing you come online.

I know that u are juz like the air,

u would always be there.

Becos of you, i can be strong like the Wind that blows,

Becos of you, i can be calm like the Waves that flows.

Let me say this 3 words to all my frenz, I love U.


(ps: i juz love the last line, it can be as disgusting, yet as sincere as can be.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home