Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

25th feb an eventful dae

Gotta blog on yesterdae's events cuz it was sooo sooo eventful for me.

Got to a flyin start in soccer for me yesterdae. Yesterdae's passing movement was crisp, the off the ball movements were present, and the understanding impeccable. Scored 3 goals, and the first one was really quite wonderful. Just over the half way line of the court, i released a curling shot that went into the top left hand corner of the goal tat left the opponents dumbfounded. But wat i wanted to comment on was my new found ability in soccer.

When i gave a killer pass to melvin yesterdae, i felt time almost halting to a stop. Everyone seemed to be crawling. I could see everyone's movement clearly and i could observe the ball tricklin to the feet of melvin with everyone fooled by my feint. It was exactly wat i had planned. My sudden stop in my tracks when i had received the ball directly to my feet had my two markers stoppin momentarily. from there i managed to give a low instep ball to melvin with ease and glee. Square the ball i commanded to melvin in my mind and he did so to my bro, who made no mistake with an unstoppable shot into the corner of the goal. Haa i could feel and sense wat would happen a few moments after a pass in recent soccer games. It was the exact picture of wat i want to paint. Every pass can give different signals to ur teammates, wat u wan him to do can be sensed thr a pass and thr eye contact made.

For intance, a ball into space infront of ur teammates indicate that that is empty space infront for him to make a run, or when he receive a ball to his left foot, dis means that there may be a marker on his right and vice versa. There are many different cases and types of passes that can be varied instead of juz getting the ball to ur team mate. This is what makes an effective pass, and something that i am enlightened in recent games.



OTher than the mornin soccer, evenin was a fun dae too. Went to my sec sch class gathering 2B. Had dinner at swensens at suntec. It was a long wait for this gathering, at least 5 long years have passed b4 we met up again. And to think we were able to have a class gathering if not for cokty's suggestions (i am part of cokty. i make up the t. t for tan, which is my surname.)

Glad to meet up wif old frenz. They never realli change much thou. it was great to see the camaraderie among some even thou we havent meet one another for so long. For example, when we wanted to find pple to help us take photos of us, me and jac echoed 路人甲 together. and we simultaneously said eh. hahaha. so funny lor. and hee. . . dunno how come i took a photo wif a waitress at swensens. I mentioned to weiting tat she was cute, and weiting got jac to help me ask her for a photo. hahaaaa. okok. the photos are below.

Me and Kai Kiang. I wasnt lookin at the camera at all. Haha.




Me and Weiting. Where are my eyes??? arrggghhh. . .



Earthquake. A great sin but yummy!!! Yam is my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Candid shot. only me, runxin and jaxing noticed tat we were being shot.



The other section of our class. haa. y is runxin all over the place??? (from left: runxin, hanyi, tini, and kavitha)



Jac seems so tickled.



haha juz when everyone is soo happy smiling at the camera. i decided to wink again.(from left: jiaxing, huiyu, xiaoqi, jac and me)



The cute waitress. She got a very glum look thou. haa, the reason is so obvious.



A futile attempt to capture the whole class in it.



2B or not 2B, tat's the qn ( a pity tat only half of the class is present). (from left, first row: clara, huiyi, runxin, jac, huiyu, candice, and shuzhen). haha wat about the guys? sorry their names are below in the next pic. =)




The guys! (from left: yanzhang, weiting, walter, kk, wang, me, bryan, jiaxing, yongqiang, and hanyi)

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home