Memories of the Wind.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Got a lot of stuff tat i wanted to blog about dis few days but found myself busier and busier. . or rather the lack of commitment to write in my beloved blog. Hahaha. Anyway i got to use this outlet to stamp out my lack of time discipline. Here i mean my perpetual lateness. .

Got so many reasons to cover myself that i am startin to wonder whether they are geunine, or that i never even make any conscious effort to be early. I think its the latter anyway. Okie, here i aplologise to everyone who has ever waited for me. From now onwards, if i were to be late for more than 10 min, i would treat the person who waited for me a 2 dollars worth of food and beverages. Subsequently, every 10 min would earn the person 2 dollars, rounded up to the nearest tenth. But a catch thou, the person must mention to me that he is aware of such a strange condition and get me to pay up.

Trust me. I wouldnt be late again. . .HAHAHAHA

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home