Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Swings and a new fren.

Went to watch a Raffles Hall production, Swingers, at UCC yesterday upon invitation from Runyan. Whooohooo it was hilarious. The acting was pretty good, and the character Ricardo, was a crowd pleaser. He had everyone laughing off their seats. Haha. Oooh and the costumes were very well designed! Xiaoxuan and mi both agreed that we would gladly pay to get them to design for us. =)

Well, on the way home after the musical, mi and Hannah proceeded to the bus stop opp engine LT7a to take 33. While waiting to cross the road, i realised that a Chinese couple who was already waiting for the green man never pressed the button. *Irks*. So preoccupied with their talking hurr? Haizz. have to press myself lo. And what irritated mi even more is that the 3min wait over at the traffic light caused mi and hann to miss one 33 bus. ArgHH!! I wanted to rant at them!!! Well the ranting only became a figment of my imagination. Haha.

Ok. another 33 came after a wait of 15 min which wasnt too bad considering its infrequent frequency. And guess who i saw on the bus?? Haa it was the running gal who enabled me to win the bet. I ended up taking a seat on the left of the bus with hann and the gal was sitting directly opposite me. Actually hor i wasnt really sure if she was the gal so i never paid much attention to her throughout the whole bus journey.

Me and hann alighted at dawson place where she can change to either 51 or 186. Well as fate would decreed it, the gal got off at the same stop. Pure concidence or issit the magic of my horoscope ( rmbed that i got good luck with the opp sex for last week) ? I guess both is at work..

I waited with hann till she got on to her bus.. And the gal was still there, waiting for her bus. Hmm i stole her a glance when i was about to leave to confirm if she was really the gal and she looked back, but she doesnt seem to recognise mi. So with a tinge of disappointment, i walked off.

Hur hur. However, i made a u turn after some distance away, convincing myself that i still had 30min before my good luck ends (it was 1130pm). I was pretty sure she must be the gal. Therefore I went back and she was still there.

Hee she is really the joggin gal.
~
~
~
~
*^^*

Btw she's Clara.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 7:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home