Memories of the Wind.

Monday, November 06, 2006

U ROX.

Hohox. Was listening to "大头芬的世界” in yes933 by peifen. Those who wants to noe more can go under moi links and access the link. The story is realli realli nice and interesting. Peifen rox!! Whoohoo

Somehow, the story "transports" mi back to my sec sch days where puppy love is rampant.. It has been almost a decade since i first stepped into my sec sch. However, some memories are still fresh in my mind, juz like MENTOS..

There were 2 gals that i realli like in sec sch, one is buddy and the other is xq. However, it was a bit saddening that both didnt take a interest in mi. Thats why i find it a miracle if u like someone and the person reciprocates ur love. For mi, it was tough luck all the way. Do not be fooled by my current frivolous ways. I truly believe in staying faithful.

And this post shall be about xq, a gal that i liked since sec 1 (we were classmates in lower sec), and i still hav a bit of feelings for her, though not realli in the romantic sense. I juz wan her to be forever happy, as that would gladly console me. Even till now, one simple sms from her would clear up any lightning thunder days that i have to endure..

I still remembered the day when i first talked to her. Minor details, i have already forgotten, but i cant forget dat day cuz we had 3 short conversations, all lil childish quarrels. That somehow left a searing impression on mi, and the seeds of love have been firmly planted in even though i took scarce notice of it.

I only started to like her when she cried in class once because another classmate had cheated in a test and looked at her answers. I juz hav a soft spot for gals who tear in front of mi. But, as most boys at my age dat time, we would just keep our feelings to ourselves ba. Haa. If not, we may act strange, do stupid things in front of the gal we like so much. We will act nonchalant or even treat them poorly juz to cover our childish puppy intent. Wahaha..

---

A pity she got together before with 2 of moi best frenz. That somehow left a bitter aftertaste in my heart, but i was never unhappy with them at all. I confessed my feelings to her the day after she got together wif one of moi fren whose bdae happened to fall tml. So an advance bdae greetin to u now haha.

She said" 你真的爱得很深情。。 谢谢你。”

And to tink she once said "有毛的人才会专情" becuz she got plenty of hair on her hands. Her dad told her dat juz to pacify her ba haha. I was juz e exact opp cuz i got veri lil hair even on my legs.

---
There was once she called mi on the phone. Last time where got wat msn? Besides, i got no internet connection dat time. It was a thursday.

“好无聊哦!!”that was the first thing she said after a few informal greetings of hello.

I was probably ramblin. What to expect from a immature 13+ boi at that time when the gal of her dreams gave him a call? There wasnt much content to it. The duration of the call was only 5min.

"buai buai" from her.

I became Ronald Macdonald after dat. I was practically grinning from ear to ear.

---

I made her cry not once, but twice. Once for copying her english summary wholesale.. I was quite a rebel during sec sch..

2nd time was a really quite heated up argument wif her. It really pained my heart to see her precious tears drop because of my foolhardy actions. I was probably pmsing myself dat day to get into such a temper. My sorry came too late..

From then on, i swore never ever to make a gal cry anymore..

---

Haa. I was so foolish that i once told myself, " I shall wait 10 years for her.. " Cuz i made a wish that time if 10 years have passed and i still love her, i would be wif her.. Wishful thinking. Thats why its a wish ba. Hmmm dats about 10 years for you oredi.

2007 is the magic tenth year.

Bleahs.

---

Thanks XQ for entering my life!! U ROX!!!


十年有如昙花一现,
奈何我无法莫顾往流水。。

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home