Memories of the Wind.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Am I an actor?

The different roles that I am playing really got me confused..

I just cant seem to play all my roles effectively.

*Shrugs*

I need to polish my acting skills, or am I showing the most truthful facade to everyone now?

*Shrugs yet again*

I am a poor poor son, yet one day, I hope to be an inspiring father to 2.

Likewise, I am an average brother, some good days a loyal friend, yet on bad days, a non-existent friend.

I know I will probably be a very creative and romantic lover if I choose to, yet I will definitely be a bad boyfriend indefinitely because of the fear of commitments.

I am surely a diligent co-worker, occasionally a popular leader, yet I am often one of the laziest students.


One day, I look at the reflection in the mirror and I ask myself. Is the one smiling really me? Or the one tearing really me?

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home