Memories of the Wind.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Post camp sickness.

I realise that my recent post camp syndrome is falling sick. I am now down with a vicious sore throat and plenty of phlegm, coupled with a terrible cold.

*sneezes and a mini hurricane swivels around the affected area of a radius of 1m*

The sparkle has gone from my eyes. I am now a bigger sized, vivid representation of one of the kids in the camp, Zakaria. He fell sick during the camp and you could see how sad he is when the rest of the kids are running about and he could only sit in one corner.

The similarity is uncanny. While he could not run about with the rest of the kids, my ktv plans have to be shelved indefinitely. Argh!! I could see no future! My life is ruined! There is no hope! There is no more meaning left in me!

Ok. I know I am digressing. A short and exaggerated complain all in writing, full stop.

My husky voice could not manage a single syllabus now without arousing my listeners. LOL! Eh.. I think my lameness has not deserted me.

Just pardon me. Maybe you should evade me now by clicking on this link to our blog to enjoy some photos uploaded by Sk during the camp. Pretty nice.

Zonked.. See you peeps in Fri nite is the mood for love.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home